Friday, February 5, 2016

Rasasvada



We're back! The two of us have been waiting for this one night for the longest night: prom! It seems as though it was just yesterday when we were just watching HSM3, and dancing along to "Can I Have This Dance?". Time truly flies, this for sure, is a memory that will really stick with us forever. 

Rasasvada -- (n.) A taste of bliss in the absence of all thoughts, was the theme of our prom. It surely lived up to its name. Enjoy these pics!



Gabbie's 

I wore a custom lilac gown by my the amaaazingg Boom Sason! 
It had beautiful beaded lace and tulle with a scallop trimming on the ends of the train.

yay fittings
This is my date, Dan. 
loove
mother dear



Gaby's 
I wore a modernized Grecian dress maintaining the braided piping details around the body. The softness of the silk tulle and the billowy ball skirt just gave that modern twist. This was custom made  by my favourite designer, Jun Escario!

This was my second fitting
back2back


u go daddy yo 

my great mother
won cutest bffs!! 
This night was truly a night to remember! 


Cheers to Poveda Prom, Batch 2017 

Stay tuned for more posts comin' sooon!! 

xx, 
Gabbie & Gaby


No comments

Post a Comment

designed by Kelly Brito